Friday, July 31, 2009

VIETNAM'S TOP SOAP ACTRESS, HOANG THUY LINH SEX SCANDAL!




Your Ad Here

WHoang Thuy Linh is a vry famous 19 year-old TV Vanh Anh Diaries star in Vietnam who made a 16 minute sex tape with her 20-year-old ex boyfriend Vu Hoang Viet. Viet was studying overseas, and he says his friends copied the video from his laptop, and posted it on the internet on October 15, 2007. In what most are calling 'the most scandalous thing to happen in Vietnam' in a long time, 19-year-old 'Vang Anh's Diary' star Hoang Thuy Linh and her boyfriend have made a sex tape. Hoang’s TV show has now been cancelled. She gave a 15 minute tearful farewell to her audience saying:

"I made a mistake, a terrible mistake. I apologize to you, my parents, my teachers and my friends."

Hoang, face wet with tears, made a profuse apology on the VTV show in which the series cancellation was announced. <GU>




0 comments:

MORE POSTS...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin